Notice is hereby given that Richards Castle (Shropshire) Parish Council will meet at 7.30 pm on Tuesday 13 July 2021 outside the village hall
PLEASE NOTE THE MEETING WILL BE HELD WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING AND FACE COVERINGS ARE RECOMMENDED. PLEASE BRING A SEAT IF REQUIRED AS NONE WILL BE PROVIDED.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Co-opt one new member to the parish council
3. Declarations of Interest and Written Requests for Dispensation
Declaration of any disclosable pecuniary interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting whether or not it is included in the register of interests. Members are reminded that they are required to leave the room during discussing and voting on matters in which they have a disclosable pecuniary interest whether or not the interest is entered into the register of members’ interests maintained by the Monitoring Officer.
4. Minutes of the previous meetings – 26 May and 29 June 2021
5. Ward Councillor Report
6. To invite views and discussion from members of the public
7. Clerk’s Report
21/02910/FUL, The Old Timber Yard, Station Road, Woofferton, SY8 4AW. Application under Section 73a of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 for the erection of a steel frame building for Class B2 use (retrospective).
21/02080/FUL and 21/02081/LBC, 17 Overton, SY8 4DY. Erection of single storey extension to replace conservatory and detached double garage to replace shed with storage above with 12no solar panel array to roof affecting a grade II listed building.
Update on planning decisions by Shropshire Council
9. Report from Councillors who have attended meetings of other Organisations on behalf of the Parish Council
10. Financial Items
Shropshire Council, environmental maintenance grant – £750.00
b) To consider outstanding payments
11. Platinum Jubilee of Her Majesty the Queen
Consider participating in the lighting of Beacons on the 2 June 2022 in celebration of The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
12. Highway Items/ Amenity Items/ Footpath Items
a) Application for speed indicator by village hall: Update and agree next steps
b) Review environmental maintenance programme of work and agree next steps
c) To report Highway / Amenity and Footpath items
13. Local Policing Community Charter – Consider proposed ‘contact contract’ and invitation to suggest top 3 policing priorities.
14. Police and Crime Commissioner Town and Parish Council Survey
15. Matters raised for next meeting (no discussion)
16. Close meeting and date of next meeting
Clerk to the Parish Council
8 July 2021