Notice is hereby given that Richards Castle (Shropshire) Parish Council will hold an extraordinary meeting at 7.30pm on Thursday 21 April 2022 at the village hall
PLEASE NOTE THE MEETING WILL BE HELD WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING AND FACE COVERINGS ARE RECOMMENDED
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest and Written Requests for Dispensation
Declaration of any disclosable pecuniary interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting whether or not it is included in the register of interests. Members are reminded that they are required to leave the room during discussing and voting on matters in which they have a disclosable pecuniary interest whether or not the interest is entered into the register of members’ interests maintained by the Monitoring Officer
3. Ward Councillor Report
4. To invite views and discussion from members of the public
22/01426/FUL Ched Barn, Mitnell Lane, Richards Castle, SY8 4EJ. Application under Section 73A of the Town and Country Planning Act 1995 for the retrospective erection of covered verandah with boot room, construction of open-air swimming pool with pump shed and the erection of summer house with terracing.
22/01450/FUL Mile End, Overton Road, Ludlow, SY8 4AA. Erection of two storey extension to existing ancillary accommodation and detached garage.
22/00401/FUL (Re-consultation due to Amendment on application) Hope Cottage, Batchcott, Richards Castle. Erection of two storey double garage with workshop/store.
7. Report from Councillors who attended site meeting at biodigester on 11 April 2022
8. The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee – Consider information request from Natural Environment, Shropshire Council to plant Green Canopy trees on a highway verge, request to notify parish council insurers about the celebration events at Moor Park and Hanway Common, review draft risk assessments, and agree way forward
9. Financial Items
a) Payments for approval:
Eyelid Productions Ltd. website maintenance 2022-23 – £100.00
V Hawkins, Platinum Jubilee expenses – £ tbc
Ludlow in Bloom, tub and flowers donation – £110.00
10. Highway Items/ Amenity Items/ Footpath Items
To report Highway / Amenity and Footpath items
11. Clerks report
12. Matters raised for next meeting (no discussion)
13. Close meeting and date of next meeting
Richards Castle (Shrop) Parish Council
15 April 2022