Notice is hereby given that Richards Castle (Shropshire) Parish Council will meet online at 7.30 pm on Tuesday 17 November 2020
THIS WILL BE AN ONLINE MEETING VIA ZOOM
Members of the public wishing to join the meeting should click on the following link:
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest and Written Requests for Dispensation
Declaration of any disclosable pecuniary interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting whether or not it is included in the register of interests. Members are reminded that they are required to leave the room during discussing and voting on matters in which they have a disclosable pecuniary interest whether or not the interest is entered into the register of members’ interests maintained by the Monitoring Officer.
3. Co-opt one new member to the parish council
4. Minutes of the previous meetings – 15 September and 14 October 2020
5. County Councillor Report
6. To invite views and discussion from members of the public
7. Clerk’s Report
20/04226/ADV Euro Garages Ltd, Woofferton Wharf Service Station, Woofferton, SY8 4AL. Application under section 73A of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 to erect and display 12No internally Illuminated fascia signs, 1 No non-illuminated fascia sign, 1 No internally illuminated Free S-tanding Totem sign, 1 No set of Halo illuminated letters and other graphics.
20/04305/FUL Outbuilding At Hanway Lodge, Richards Castle, SY8 4EB. Application under Section 73A of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 for the (part) retrospective conversion of outbuilding to form one holiday let property.
Update on planning decisions by Shropshire Council.
9. Report from Councillors who have attended meetings of other Organisations on behalf of the Parish Council
10. Financial Items
To consider outstanding payments:
Village Hall, meetings 2019-20 – £90.00
Boy Thorne Garden Services, grass maintenance – £85.00
Hitrees, environmental maintenance – £ tbc
The Clerk, wages October-December 2020 – £421.49
HMRC, PAYE to 5 January 2020 – £105.40
11. Highway Items/ Amenity Items/ Footpath Items
To report Highway / Amenity and Footpath items
12. Matters raised for next meeting (no discussion)
13. Close meeting and date of next meeting
Clerk to the Parish Council
12 November 2020