Notice is hereby given that Richards Castle (Shropshire) Parish Council will hold an extraordinary meeting at 7.30pm on Wednesday 8 September 2021 at the village hall
PLEASE NOTE THE MEETING WILL BE HELD WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING AND FACE COVERINGS ARE RECOMMENDED
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest and Written Requests for Dispensation
Declaration of any disclosable pecuniary interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting whether or not it is included in the register of interests. Members are reminded that they are required to leave the room during discussing and voting on matters in which they have a disclosable pecuniary interest whether or not the interest is entered into the register of members’ interests maintained by the Monitoring Officer
3. Minutes of the previous meeting – 13 July 2021
4. Ward Councillor Report
5. To invite views and discussion from members of the public
6. Clerk’s Report
21/03417/FUL The Cedars, 1 Wheatcommon Lane, Ashford Carbonell, Richards Castle, SY8 4AG. Application for erection of a four bay garage with storage/home office room above together with the demolition of an existing, unsafe building and the removal of two trees.
21/03348/FUL Proposed Development Land To The North Of, Station Road, Woofferton. Erection of an industrial unit with ancillary storage and office space and public area.
Update on planning decisions by Shropshire Council
8. Report from Councillors who have attended meetings of other Organisations on behalf of the Parish Council
9. Financial Items
a) NALC Legal Topic Note re: donations to churches
b) Payments for approval:
Boy Thorne Garden Services, grass maintenance 2021-22 – £382.00
Clerk, wages July-September 2021 – £421.69
HMRC, PAYE to 5 October 2021 – £105.20
c) To note direct debit scheduled for end of September 2021
10. The Queen’s Green Canopy in Herefordshire – Consider proposal to participate by planting trees for the Jubilee.
11. Highway Items/ Amenity Items/ Footpath Items
a) Vehicle activated signs – Review process and experience at Sheet, consider proposed approximate location(s) for VAS device(s) in the parish and agree next steps
b) Review environmental maintenance programme of work and agree next steps
c) To report Highway / Amenity and Footpath items
12. Biodigester – Proposal to request that vehicle movements and deliveries are restricted to specific days/ times.
13. Safer West Mercia Plan – Consider consultation on Police and Crime Commissioner’s plan
14. Training programme/ process for members and the clerk – Review and confirm process
15. Matters raised for next meeting (no discussion)
16. Close meeting and date of next meeting
3 September 2021