Notice is hereby given that Richards Castle (Shropshire) Parish Council will meet at 7.30pm on Tuesday 17 September 2019 in the Betton Room at the Village Hall.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest and Written Requests for Dispensation
Declaration of any disclosable pecuniary interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting whether or not it is included in the register of interests. Members are reminded that they are required to leave the room during discussing and voting on matters in which they have a disclosable pecuniary interest whether or not the interest is entered into the register of members’ interests maintained by the Monitoring Officer.
3. Minutes of the previous meeting – 30 July 2019
4. County Councillor Report
5. To invite views and discussion from members of the public
19/03620 Woodcroft Farm, Richards Castle, SY8 4EB – Erection of a single storey extension to the rear and formation of an internal doorway to replace an existing window.
19/03621 Woodcroft Farm, Richards Castle, SY8 4EB – Erection of a single storey extension to the rear and formation of an internal doorway to replace an existing window affecting a grade II listed building.
19/03669 Woodcroft Farm, Richards Castle, SY8 4EB – Conversion of redundant barn to holiday letting accommodation.
19/03670 Woodcroft Farm, Richards Castle, SY8 4EB – Works to convert redundant barn to holiday letting accommodation affecting grade II listed building.
Update on planning decisions by Shropshire Council.
7. Report from Councillors who have attended meetings of other Organisations on behalf of the Parish Council
8. Financial Items
Payments for approval:
Boy Thorne Garden Services, short and long grass maintenance – £ tbc
The Clerk, wages July-September 2019 – £410.25
HMRC, PAYE Q1, 2019-20 – £102.60
9. Highway Items/ Amenity Items/ Footpath Items
To report Highway / Amenity and Footpath items
10. Consider NALC consultations on 5G Mobile Coverage in Rural Areas and Local Government Audit
11. Consultation on proposed post-19 travel assistance policy
12. Shropshire Playing Pitch & Outdoor Sport Strategy consultation
13. ‘Freedom to Move’ – consultation by Shropshire Playing Fields Association
14. Consultation on future delivery of Shropshire’s youth support services
15. Clerk’s Report
16. Matters raised for next meeting (no discussion)
17. Close meeting and date of next meeting
Clerk to the Parish Council